What are we looking for?
Creative work which examines the environment, ecology or the natural world. We publish work which examines the political, cultural and spiritual connections with the earth. We are interested in work which challenges, questions and interrogates the intersections between the human and non-human.
bind is a space for both emerging and established writers and artists.
We accept all forms of creative work including, but not limited to, poetry, fiction, art, photography and music. We are also interested in work which crosses and blurs genres.
– Send a maximum of six poems or prose of up to 4000 words in length.
– For artwork/photography, please send a portfolio of no more than ten images.
– We accept simultaneous submissions and previously published work.
– There is no submission fee.
– We aim to respond within three weeks. Please do not submit new work until you have heard back about your first submission.
– bind is a not-for-profit digital journal, run voluntarily, meaning that we are sadly not in a position to pay contributors.
Please email your work to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us.