What are we looking for?
Creative work which examines the environment, ecology or the natural world. We are looking for work which offers new ways of engaging with these subjects, dynamically rethinking the natural world from each unique standpoint of the creative individual.
bind is a space for both emerging and established writers and artists.
We accept all forms of creative work including, but not limited to, poetry, fiction, art, photography and music. We are also interested in work which crosses and blurs genres.
– Send a maximum of six poems or prose of up to 4000 words in length.
– For artwork/photography, please send a portfolio of no more than ten images.
– We accept simultaneous submissions and previously published work.
– There is no submission fee.
– We aim to respond within two weeks. Please do not submit new work until you have heard back about your first submission.
– bind is a not-for-profit digital journal, run voluntarily, meaning that we are sadly not in a position to pay contributors.
Please email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact us.